Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 4 months till I join the DARKSIDE !!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I am already excited. I will have the MONEY and the RESEARCH behind me in just over four months to SC my Teg... Just thought I'd let y'all know.... biggrin

    CRAZi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member strng1dah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 1999
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah me too. smile

    ------------------
    91 GSwithouttheR

  3. #3
    Inactive Member strng1dah's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 21st, 1999
    Posts
    275
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Man its been a while since i posted here. Haha new sig.

    ------------------
    2000 GSR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •